Your privacy is important to YOMFY. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that YOMFY collects, and the ways in which YOMFY uses that personal information.
YOMFY may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website;
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, mailing address and phone number);
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, email address, mailing address and phone number); and
• any other information that you send to YOMFY.
YOMFY may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send you marketing communications.
Where YOMFY discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, YOMFY may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
YOMFY will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
YOMFY will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
YOMFY is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
• by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
• by post to Yomfy Ltd, Queensbridge Road, E2 8PQ, London, UK.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.